Enter your digital photography of Kansas scenery, people, animals, etc. for a chance to be featured in our 2023 calendar! Winners will receive promotional gifts and recognition, and one grand prize winner will be selected and featured on the cover.
- Photo entries must be taken in Kansas and can include scenery, people, animals, etc.
- Entrants submitting photographs for the contest must include their name, a photo title, and subject location.
- Entries must be your own original work.
- Email your entries to email@example.com.
- Entries will be judged by the Farmers State Bank employees.
- The grand prize and monthly image winners will be notified via e-mail and may be recognized on our website, Facebook page, and/or other advertisements.
- Entries should not contain profanity, nudity, violent images, or anything considered inappropriate by FSB employees. Entries that contain any inappropriate material will not qualify for the award or calendar.
- By submitting entries, entrants are agreeing to grant Farmers State Bank a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use your submission, along with your name, in any and all media for any purpose, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law). By participating in the photography contest, you agree to release Farmers State Bank, employees, directors, and officers from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Farmers State Bank reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules..
- Deadline for entries: September 1, 2022