Banking in the Palm of Your Hand
Mobile banking prevents overdrafts, quickly notifies you of suspicious activity, monitors and improves your spending habits, makes paying bills on time easier, and saves time and gas.
Bank securely and conveniently with our Bank with Farmers mobile banking app. Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere from your iPhone® or Android smartphone. Our mobile banking app combines the benefits of Internet banking with the ease of mobile devices.
Our app allows you to:
- Manage your accounts
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make deposits*
- Pay bills
- Manage your debit cards
- Receive customized notifications of important account and security information
- Locate ATMs and branch locations
To use our app, you must be a Farmers State Bank customer. To register for online banking, please click here. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless, or internet provider and technology failures, etc.
*Certain restriction apply. Contact us for more information.
Download the app today!
Mobile Deposit FAQ
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For FSB Mobile Deposit Only.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Double check:
- Entire check image is visible and in-focus before submitting your deposit
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
Yes, Mobile Deposit is available to all customers utilizing the Bank With Farmers app.
No, Mobile Remote Deposit Capture (MRDC) is a *free service made available through Farmers State Bank’s mobile app.
*Messaging and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile carrier.
Yes, the daily dollar value of your mobile deposit may not exceed the amount disclosed to you at sign up. A customer may request expanded limits. Availability is subject to approval.
To make a mobile deposit, please endorse your check with the wording “For FSB Mobile Deposit Only” or checking the mobile deposit box (if listed) and sign your name as it appears on the check.
No, you can skip the slip with mobile deposit. All of the information gathered from a deposit slip will be captured electronically.
No. Mobile deposit will only process checks issued in the United States of America.
Yes. You may deposit to any checking or savings account at Farmers State Bank.
From within the mobile app, click “Deposit” from the menu and choose “Deposit History.” This will show you a list of the deposits you have made. There are four statuses for deposit review: All, Accepted, Pending, and Failed. Accepted means that your deposit was successfully submitted into the app and that the deposit is now in the queue for review. Failed will only appear on checks that were reviewed and did not meet the standards for MRDC. A deposit with a Pending status has been approved and should be checked on later to verify it posted to your account
For the security of your account and accuracy of your account transactions, MRDC will conduct several tests to ensure your check complies with the Federal Reserve standards for clearing check images. To support the check’s image quality, ensure that you take the picture of the check in a well-lit environment, the check is not torn or distressed and that the handwriting is clearly legible. Please also ensure that the amount of the check matches that which you entered manually on the deposit screen. Try powering down your phone and try the deposit again. If you continue to experience difficulty, please visit your Farmers State Bank branch for deposit assistance.
If you submit a mobile deposit before 3:00 p.m. on a bank business day, your funds will be posted the same business day. Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. will be processed on the next business day.
You should receive an email or text message when a deposit is rejected; however, it is the customer’s responsibility to monitor the deposit history and ensure it is accepted. For more information on rejected items, you can call 785-457-3316.
Our security measures prevent a rejected check from being deposited again through the mobile app. So, you will need to bring the check into a branch and make the teller aware that it was rejected as a mobile deposit. The branch personnel will verify that the check was rejected and can assist in making the deposit.
After making a mobile deposit, you must securely store the check in a secure location for 30 days after which time you should destroy the check.
Yes. As long as the individual is a joint owner on the account and the check has been properly endorsed the check can be deposited.
No, a check can only be deposited to a single checking account. After the deposit has cleared, you may then transfer funds between multiple accounts.
Yes, you can deposit a money order or traveler’s check; however, sometimes there are image quality issues, and they won’t pass the requirements and can’t be accepted.