The health and safety of our customers, staff, and community members are of utmost importance to us, which is why we’ve decided to make the following changes to our branches effective Wednesday, March 18:
- All lobbies are closed until further notice.
- Drive-thru hours will remain the same. Please check here for each branch’s hours.
- Loan officers will meet by appointment only.
For current customers, we strongly recommend you:
- Log into your online banking account at the top of our site and/or download our free Bank with Farmers mobile app to check your account balance, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer funds at any time.
- Use an ATM for cash withdrawals if necessary, but be sure to sanitize your hands after use. You can locate ATMs in our Allpoint network here.
- Apply for a loan by filling out the appropriate form and contacting a loan officer. Please do not email your application as this could put your information at risk.
During this time, it’s important we all do our part to help slow the spread of the virus and protect our communities by practicing social distancing as the CDC recommends.
Any additional updates will be posted to this page and our Facebook page.
Thank you and take care,