Updated July 13, 2020
The health and safety of our customers, staff, and community members are of utmost importance to us, which is why we’ve made the following changes to our branches effective July 13:
- All lobbies are now open Monday – Friday. Please check here for each branch’s hours.
- All lobbies are open by appointment only on Saturday.
- Masks are required to enter all lobbies.
- Plexiglass is installed at all teller windows.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the bank.
- Customer Service Representatives will wear masks and frequently sanitize high-touch surfaces in between customers.
- We have removed pens, envelopes, and other frequently used items to prevent the spread of germs. We encourage you to bring your own, but these items will be available upon request.
- While we miss interacting with our customers, we kindly ask that if you visit our lobbies, please complete your transactions quickly and limit socializing while in the bank to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
We strongly recommend you continue to use the following banking practices and only visit the lobby if absolutely necessary.
- Log into your online banking account at the top of our site and/or download our free Bank with Farmers mobile app to check your account balance, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer funds at any time.
- Use our drive-thru or an ATM for transactions, but be sure to sanitize your hands after use. You can locate ATMs in our Allpoint network here.
- Apply for a loan by filling out the appropriate form and contacting a loan officer. Please do not email your application as this could put your information at risk.
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and take care,